Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm In Need of ENTERTAINMENT!


I desire something, something in the range of edible...hmm, sounds like lunch time to me...
Ah, yes, a good, ice cold can of Royal Crown cola would be just magnificent right about now...
I have no clue about almost everything...poop on you all...

My friend wants some girl to poop on a glass table while he watches underneath, yeah Christian, I'm talking about you!

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
Thankfully the MCA's that have held us confined in our now stifling classrooms are over...
I'm glad that they're only once a year...
1234 tell me that you love me more

I'm going to the metallica concert on October 13th with my uncle Troy...oh yeah, I bet you're jealous. I want to go to Rock the Garden at the Walker, see the Decemberists, my new favorite band...

No comments:

Post a Comment