Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Real Doll

I was entranced when first I saw them...the Real Dolls. Now, despite the photo of a Miss Raggedy Anne above, the real Real Dolls are the most exquisite sex doll out there. I watched a special on them on HBO once upon a time...
The company that makes real dolls has several models of the utmost (supposed) beauty. I concede that they do look quite realistic, but alas, who would want to fuck a soft silicone figure, why not a real person? They make dude ones too...they had a weird special about chicks doing the doll on camera, it was most certainly odd...
I know how to execute a proper man hug, between two men...

1 comment:

  1. Man hug: No contact below the chest. This results in sticking your butt out funny, but at least no potential below-waist rubbing.

    ReplyDelete